BABBCO has oven manufacturing down to a science. And we
should, when you consider we've been building high-end industrial baking
ovens for almost 100 years.
We design and manufacture at our modern, 75,000 square
foot facility outside Boston, Massachusetts. The process starts with
your approval of a final oven design that details all required specifications,
which BABBCO engineers transmit over network to our manufacturing team.
BABBCO takes stringent steps to ensure that your custom,
industrial baking oven is built exactly to your specifications and is
easy to install and support, including:
- Using only the latest, computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) technology
to control machine tools
- Precision cutting and fabricating all parts to close tolerances
with computer-operated, 4000-watt laser systems, 240-ton press brakes,
CNC lathes and vertical milling machines
- Permanently archiving all parts and processes for ongoing reference
- Providing digital files of all equipment and installation drawings
- Giving you a spare parts list with vendor part numbers so you have
the flexibility to purchase parts from BABBCO or direct from a local
supplier—a big convenience if you ever need service down the
Because we automate much of our process, BABBCO keeps
manufacturing moving at a fast pace and maintains a high degree of accuracy.
As your project nears completion, we bring in our skilled, experienced
craftsman to meticulously weld and fit together every component of your
industrial baking oven—a job many have been performing for more
than 30 years.